National Chicken Council Chairman of the Board Michael Popowycz has announced the chairs for the National Chicken Council’s 2017 standing committees.
Committee chairs are as follows:
- Sean McKeon, Director of Communications and Community Relations, Mountaire Farms
- John Wren, Director of Engineering & Environment, Mountaire Farms
This committee operates jointly with the environmental committees of USPOULTRY and the National Turkey Federation (NTF). Wren was appointed chairman by NCC last year.
- Chip Miller, Vice President Live Production Services, Tyson Foods
Human Resource Committee
- Tracy Morris, Vice President, Human Resources, Perdue Farms
This committee is part of the Joint Poultry Industry Human Resource Council, along with the human resource committees of USPOULTRY and NTF. Morris was appointed chairman by NTF last year.
- Rob Dowell, Director of Sales & Marketing, Case Foods
Poultry Health Committee
- Dr. Deidre Johnson, Production Veterinarian, Mountaire Farms
Safety & Health Committee
- Scott Rushing, Manager, Safety & Health Services, Sanderson Farms
This committee and the safety and health committees of USPOULTRY and NTF are part of the Joint Poultry Industry Safety and Health Council. Rushing was appointed chairman by USPOULTRY last year.
Technical & Regulatory Committee
- Bryan Miller, Vice President – Quality Assurance, Wayne Farms